52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Patina

When I first saw this colour I was not sure what I would do with it.  Then my laptop needed surgery, so I knew I would be doing a catchup.  This was ok, cos I needed more time with it anyway.

My laptop came back after a week and still I had no ideas and nothing to patina-esque to wear.  Today I realised the new colour starts tomorrow so I had to get my act together.

At some point I gave up and started looked for items for next week's colour in my inventory, and somehow found this.  It came out bluer than I thought, but I had reached the non-caring point!

So, here is patina.  I don't like the colour anymore, although this dress completely rocks.

The title for today is:

Dance Like a Butterfly



Hair:  Dura - Girl 03
Dress:  Swansong - Venezia Dress
Skin:  Amacci - Giselle Skin - Milky 24 Green
Jewellery:  League - Pearls and Lace Necklace and Earrings
Pose: Baffle - Flutterby - #4
Background:  Props and Poses - Romance 12


Comments

Popular Posts