Back to Black


I am honoured and excited to bring you items from the Back to Black event.  This event was created my Chic Management to promote mental well being awareness.  It is also an event that is as personal to its creators as it is to me, but more on that later.

This is not a charity event.  It is an opportunity for designers to sell their wares and to bring your attention to the many amazing and creative people who go about their days while dealing with all sorts of mental health issues.

Some of these people have created the stunning items I will be showing you, and they have even had the courage to share their stories with you so, if you buy something, make sure you read the notecards inside the packs.  They are stories of struggle and hope and I know they will encourage and inspire you as much as they did for me.









Comments

Popular Posts