Getting Ready

I said to a friend the other day that each year I find one Valentines dress that makes me go,"WOW!".  I also told her that I had not found that extra special one yet...but, today I did.

Poulet from PurpleMoon Creations released her group gift and when I saw the pic I knew it was 'the one'.  Still, you never quite know until you try it on, so I did, and it was!

On a side note...

I hope you have all been over to the Back to Black event and spent up large.  The whole event is dedicated to raising awareness of Mental Health issues.  I will be blogging some of the items over the next few weeks so keep an eye out!

Background is from PNP's Garden of Dreams Pack 2.





Gown and Jewellery:  PurpleMoon Creations - Love Actually Gown and With Love Earrings and Necklace (Group Gift)
Skin:  MONS - Happy Valentines Day (Subscriber Gift)
Eyelashes and Eyes:  Amacci - Belle  and Sapphire 21 Eyes (In store)
Hair:  Exile - Rivers Run - Wedge (MESH - 250L for Colour Pack)
Mirror:  Baffle!  - Romantic Mirror (75L for Project Themeory)

Comments

Popular Posts