She Returneth!

It is so good to be back.  Someone...coughMistercough...said I had only been away for a week, but I explained to that person that a week in RL is like a month in SL.  Everyone knows that.

Anyway, I am not going to rabbit on.  I have things to show!

NOTE:  The Jack or Jill Hunt has two paths: one for boys and one for girls.  I will let you work out which is which.

All the poses are from !bang.

Pic 1:
Outfit and Boots:  [SAKIDE] -Gangster Girl (Jack or Jill Hunt)
Skin:  Sugar - Cry My Heart Out (Jack or Jill Hunt)
Jewellery:  PurpleMoon Creations - Kenya Earrings and Necklace (Cherry Hunt)


Pic 2:
Hat and Hair:  Amacci - Andrew - Jet Black (JOJ - Male Path)
Tee:  OBD - I Only Like NY as a Friend (JOJ Hunt)
Earrings:  Apple May Designs - Obnoxious Hoops (JOJ Hunt)


Pic 3 and 4:
Hair:  PurpleMoon Creations - Ser Hair Attachment (Where is the Concert Hunt)
Eye Jewellery:  A:S:S deLuxe - Mimir's Desire - Frey (JOJ Hunt)
Earrings:  .phresh. - Forbidden Crest Earrings (JOJ Hunt)
Dress:  [ bubble ] - Flowery Dots Dress (JOJ Hunt)







Comments

Popular Posts