Mind Reader


It's unusual that I get any free time, but when I do, I try to keep up with what's new in Second Life. Okay, maybe I procrastinate first and drag my feet, but today I was really focused!
I've completely turned myself over to using a mesh viewer.  Kal Rau  keeps bustin' out these amazing mesh designs, so it was hard not to give in. At first, I wasn't into the mesh hype; however, creators are really starting to perfect mesh designs and I think it's time to jump aboard.

I was lucky today because I was searching on marketplace looking for a chair/stool with male poses.  At that exact time, I got a notice from Stakey about free poses w/ a chair! There are six poses total, but I'm showing you only three. So, thank you, Stakey, for reading my mind.

Hat: Entente - Slouch Beanie
Hair Base: Vaya Con Dios - Express Yourself Collection Style 6
Shirt: Kal Rau -Plaid Shirt M2 Mesh Red/Blue
Jeans:  Entente  - Deep Pocket Jeans
Shoes: GOS - Desert Boots
Chair w/ poses: Stakey - Hot Seat (0L Store Gift)




Comments

Popular Posts