While I Wait...

While I wait, patiently (NOT), for all the weekend things to arrive in stores, I have some newness from around the place to keep the shopping bugs at bay.

I hope you realise the suffering I go through to get these items:  fighting lag and other avis at The Dressing Room, having to de-script and walk like a duck at The Festival of Sin, and having to unpack boxes whilst risking severe paper cuts.  It is a burden, but I push on.  LOL.

On a personal note:  It is hard being from the future and it being the weekend in Aryaland and waiting for the world to catch up.  Some mock me and call me Arya McFly (you know who you are...coughANIcough), but they do not understand my pain cos I am super impatient and waiting just sucks.

Background:  PNP - Lazy Days 13

Pic 1:
Outfit:  Ever An' Angel - Two Tiered Vintage Skirt - Dove/Plum (350L - Top comes with)
Hair:  MINA Hair - Moriko - Dark Browns (250L at The Festival of Sin)
Skin:  YS&YS - Alice - Cool (70L at The Dressing Room)


Pic 2:
Top:  Ever An' Angel  - Ballerina Sweater - Wine (250L)
Skirt:  Ever An' Angel - By the Fire - MESH Skirt - Wine (350L)
Necklace:  FINESMITH - Beautiful Sadness (New Item)
Clutch:  FINESMITH - Clutch Bag - Sequins - Black - MESH (New Item)


Pic 3:
Skirt:  MichaMi - Houndstooth Skirt - MESH (50L at TDR)
Necklace: FINESMITH - White Noise Necklace (New Item)
Shoes:  R.icielli - Oxford II Ankleboots - Beige (50L in Sale)
Clutch:  FINESMITH - Clutch Bag - Sequins - Gold - MESH (New Item)


Pic 4:
Dress:  [SAKIDE] - Greedy for Money Dress (140L at Festival of Sin)
Clutch:  FINESMITH - Clutch Bag - Sequins - Gold - MESH (New Item)


Pic 5:
Lingerie:  [SAKIDE] - Rubbing Latex Lingerie - Black (120L at FoS)



Comments

Popular Posts