ZP and FG

There are new items out at the ZombiePopcorn Brand store and also at The Fashion Garret and Perfect Wardrobe.  I love item change-over time as it means shopping time.  Although, I will say, my inventory hates me for it, be we have a love hate relationship anyway.

Background:  PNP - Calas Galadhon - Vintage

Pic 1:
Dress:  Zenith - Paper - Cream (59L at TFG)
Shoes:  BabyMonkey - Janna Boots - Burgundy (WOMENstuff Hunt)
Pose:  -label motion - Izzie's Poses (50L at TFG)
Hair:  Truth Hair - Maggie - Treacle (250L for Colour Pack)


Pic 2:
Dress:  Koketka - Cocktail Dress (120L at ZP Brand)
Jewellery:  Ci Co - Precious - River (149 at ZP Brand)
Skin:  Skintimate - Zina (150L at ZP Brand)


Pic 3:
Jacket: [W]ynter - I am Air MESH Jacket (90L at Perfect Wardrobe)
Makeup:  Pin Me Down - Makeup Set 7 (99L for Pack @ ZP Brand)


Comments

Popular Posts