52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Avocado

This was fun.  I will confess I cheated a bit.  I had an outfit all picked out, but I thought others might have the same idea, so I peeked at other pics and then went to Plan B.  Cunning like a fox!

Anyway, in the end I found this outfit and didn't care how close it was to avocado, cos it just freaking looks cool!

I am calling this:

Welcome to the Jungle



Helmet:  DERP - Military Warhead Helmet
Hair:  R.icielli - Tuwa - Dark
Tattoo:  Coca and Wolf - Tattoo - Camo
Top: [SAKIDE] - Camo Cutie Babydoll Dress Top (Was Sassy Kitty item)
Skirt:  [SAKIDE] - Mini Mesh Skirt - Camo
Boots:  Death Row Designs - Combat Boot Camo
Skin:  Skintimate - Kina
Poses:  PNP - Male 8 and 9 Guns from Spish (with Guns from Olive Juice Gamer Pose Pack)

Comments

Popular Posts