Bicycle, Bicycle!

I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like

These new bikes from {what next} are soooo AWESOME.  I have been riding them all over the place since I got them!  Fun, fun, fun!

Pic 1:
Bike:  {what next} - Chelsea Bicycle
Outfit:  Leri Miles Designs - Mesh Beauty (Beauty and the Geek Hunt)
Hair:  MINA Hair - Dido
Glasses:  Kumaki Glasses - Chrome Glasses (Depraved Spring Madness Hunt)


Pic 2:
Bike:  {what next} - Brighton Bicycle
Dress:  [SAKIDE] - Dandelions Dress - White (New Item)
Hair:  Exile - Bring It On - Frosted (Group Gift)


Pic 3:
Bike:  {what next} - Oxford Bicycle
Dress:  Ever An' Angel - "In the Garden" Mesh Dress (350L - New Item)
Hair:  !SugarsmacK! - Cate - Coco/Pudding


Comments

Popular Posts