Just Meshing About

I am having a blast with all the new mesh items flying about SL.  I have even given up hiding my mesh and now wander in full view.  My theory is, "As long as I look great to me, who cares if others see me as a mesh blob!"  Embrace it, people!

Background: PNP - Sin Asylum 18 (Pack 60L)

Pic 1:
Dress:  Leri Miles Designs - Blair Denim - Brown (Fashion for Life)
Necklace:  U&R Dogs - Repetitor Necklace - La Traviata Silver (New Item)
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Monique 2  - Mesh Hair - Gingerbread (ZP Brand Item)
Skin:  Dulce Secrets - Rhylee Bitter Black Cat Natural (Fashion for Life)
Pose:  !bang - Stand 244 (Super Bargain Saturday)


Pic 2:
Dress:  Leri Miles Designs - Blair - Rose (Fashion for Life)

Pose:  !bang - Stand 241 (Super Bargain Saturday)


Pic 3:
Dress:  [SAKIDE] - Lovely Light Gown (Fashion for Life - NOT Mesh)
Pose:  !bang - Stand 247 (Super Bargain Saturday)


Pic 4:
Dress:  JANE - Trellis Oversized Tee - Concord (New Item)
Pose:  !bang - Stand 249 (Super Bargain Saturday)


Pic 5:
Dress:  JANE - Thistle Dress - Brown (New Item)
Pose:  !bang - Stand 245 (Super Bargain Saturday)









Comments

Popular Posts