And A New Week Hath Begun

Another week rolls around in SL and I laughed the other day when I realised my 1000th post had come and gone without me realising it.  I knew it was coming up, but in all the posting excitement I forgot.  Oh, well...here's to another 1000!  We will see.

Today's items are mostly about the poses since the Pose Fair 2012 is on at the mo.  There are some amazing and innovative new pose items about, so make sure you de-script and de-prim and head on over.

The LM for {what next} at the Pose Fair is HERE

Pic 1:
Pose:  {what next} - Pot-Shot Camera - Female Pose 1
Dress:  Quarantine - Flutter Dress - Mint (Lazy Sunday item when I bought it)


Pic 2:
Pose:  {what next} - Pot-Shot Camera - Female Pose 4
Dress:  AVALE - Anelle - Crazy Rose (175L)


Pic 3:
Pose:  {what next} - Pro-Shot Camera - Female Pose 3
Dress:  Hucci - Tank Dress (April Group Gift)


Pic 4:

Pose:  {what next} - Pot-Shot Camera - Female Pose 4

Outfit: PurpleMoon Creations - Spring Look V (60L Weekend)


Comments

Popular Posts