Fantasy Faire Items from That Chick

I am so excited about the Fantasy Faire that I am counting the hours.  I am doing that because this year it is not just about the Big Jobs (big avatars), it is also going to include items for my petite.  So, I can shop for both avatars in the same place!  PERFECT!



One of my fav petite stores, That Chick at KaiAna, has let me give you a sneak preview of some of their new items that will be available at the Faire.  I am so honoured and am also in love with these gorgeous items to make your petite and their environment so amazing.

I can't give you the LM to where these will be at the Fantasy Faire because it hasn't started yet, so be patient!

Pic1:
Outfit:  Petites Tooth Fairy - Dark


Pic 2 and 3:
Outfit:  Petites Gem Thief - Green
Plant:  Petites Blooming Chair - Clover (These ACTUALLY bloom when you rez them.  So cool!)



Pic 4:
Flowers:  Lillies Pack - Blue


Pic 5 and 6:
Outfit:  Petites Gem Thief - Pink
Plant: Petites Butterfly Bower - Pink



Pic 7 and 8:
Outfit:  Horus
Flowers:  MoonBloom Pack - Purple




MORE TO COME!!

Comments

  1. awww so cute and lovely. The pictures are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dagmar! Easy to be cute when you have great stuff to work with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts