Fantasy Faire





I have posted some Petite fashions on Arya's Heart, but I thought I would also include the garden items for petites here as well, just in case you are a reader of this blog and not the other!

I am so excited about the Fantasy Faire that I am counting the hours.  I am doing that because this year it is not just about the Big Jobs (big avatars), it is also going to include items for my petite.  So, I can shop for both avatars in the same place!  PERFECT!



One of my fav petite stores, That Chick at KaiAna, has let me give you a sneak preview of some of their new items that will be available at the Faire.  I am so honoured and am also in love with these gorgeous items to make your petite and their environment so amazing.

I can't give you the LM to where these will be at the Fantasy Faire because it hasn't started yet, so be patient!

Pic 1 and 2:
Outfit:  Petites Gem Thief - Green
Plant:  Petites Blooming Chair - Clover (These ACTUALLY bloom when you rez them.  So cool!)



Pic 3:
Flowers:  Lillies Pack - Blue


Pic 4 and 5:
Outfit:  Petites Gem Thief - Pink
Plant: Petites Butterfly Bower - Pink



Pic 6:
Flowers:  MoonBloom Pack - Purple



MORE TO COME!!

Comments

Popular Posts