I Heart Free Stuff

A friend mentioned some awesome mesh boots she got off a lucky board, so I wandered on over to take a looksee.  To have access to the lucky board you do need to join the group, but I didn't mind because there are some very cool items in the store and while I was waiting for the lucky board to be nice to me, I grabbed the group freebies as well.  Yay.  It didn't take long for a random ? to come up and I also scored the boots, which are very cool! So whip to S@BBiA and wait around.  Of course, do shop while you wait!

Background is from PNP - Dreamland and poses are all from aDORKable Poses

Pic 1:
Dress:  Group Gift No 10
Boots:  Short Boots - MESH - Black (Lucky Board)
Hair:  Magika - Anywhere


Pic 2:
Outfit:  Group Gift No 15


Pic 3:
Group Gift No 21


Pic 4:
Top:  Group Gift No 24
Skirt: Group Gift No 22
Bag:  Group Gift No 28 (Colour Change)


Pic 5:
Dress:  Group Gift No 16


Pic 6:
Dress:  Group Gift No 23



Comments

Popular Posts