52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Pueblo

I think the biggest difficulty I had this week was working out another name for Pueblo as a colour.  When I had finally found something similar in my inventory, I was fine.  I went with paprika on that.

Now, I also know I am a tad early with this post, but I have a crazy day tomorrow and there would be no chance to get the pics done.

So, here is my take on Pueblo and I am calling it:

Pueblo en la Lluvia





Coat:  Leri Miles Designs - Wool Coat - Paprika
Hair:  Ploom - Dusty Beehive - Black Out
Skin:  Idiosyncrasy - Imogen
Eyes and Lashes:  Amacci - Allure Eyelashes and Fudge Eyes 6
Tights:  JANE - Lil Piggies Tights - Fuzzy - Black Raven
Sweater:  COCO Designs - Turtleneck Sweater
Jewellery:  PurpleMoon Creations - Roses - Vintage Earrings in Copper
Boots:  [SAKIDE] - A Bit of Ostrich Boots - Black
Closed Umbrellas:  {what next} - Let It Rain Pose Prop for Girls
Open Umbrella:  LISP Bazaar - Rainy Days Umbrellas With Poses

Comments

  1. bad weather nice pictures..hope your crazy day was in the end ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you nailed the color! Love the mood and flow of the shots, and love your urban chic look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how cool the "lluvia" rainy day scenes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts