H&G Expo - Dreamseeker 11, 13 and 14

Yes, I can count, but I don't have any items for Dreamseeker 12, weirdly, so you will just have to make do with these great items from the other 3!  I am also proud to say that I have achieved my goal of getting everything blogged before I go away for a few days.

Dreamseeker 11:

buddhabeats - Koi Pond
Harry's Houses - Party Light Fiesta


Dreamseeker 13:  

[Park Place] - Chill Out Lounge


HomeKraft - Darla Treehouse, Gulf Breeze Deck Chairs and That Green Sofa Set (sold separately)




Dreamseeker 14:

Circa:
1 - "Backyard" Dandelion Lights
2 - "Birth of Venus" Birdbath in Aqua Pearl (RFL Item)
3 - "Tropical Orchid"  Martini Stands - Purple Fade
4 - "Parkette" Dandelion Bottles - Set of 3
5 - "The Greenhouse" Meadow Potted Iris
6 - "GeoDome" Terrariums - Green Mix
7 - Calla Lilly Sculpture - Summer
8 - "The Greenhouse" Multi Stand - Ivory


Envision Prefabs - King of the Grill - Elite (...and I feel I so deserve a drink right about now!)



Comments

Popular Posts