H&G Expo - Focus on Dreamseeker 4

I am truly in heaven.  I live for this as a blogger and today I have these uber gorgeous items for your viewing pleasure.  I also discovered a house that spun my wheels and had so much fun decorating it that I wanted to show everyone, but for some reason all my friends were offline or possibly hiding.  I am sure my neighbours will also want to kill me soon.  Must look like a construction site from their point of view.  Lucky for me they are awesome and let me blog all over the sim!

The items from this post are all from Dreamseeker 4.

Scarlet Creative - Absencen Prefab - Mesh Prefab
Decor from {what next}(lounge, entrance and bedroom), LISP Bazaar (reading nook) and art by Monroe Snook and MariaLousia Muircastle






Trompe Loeil -
Tropical Beachside Bed (Mesh)




Tropical Rope Hammock - White (Mesh) and Mesh Palm Trees



Tropical Scoop Bed - Blonde (Mesh)


Weather or Not -
The Moonflounder - Celestial Dreamfish
Wanderin' Whirlwind


The Domineaux Effect -
Frames, Decorative Lantern and Wheelbarrow Planter


Comments

Popular Posts