52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Rust AGAIN

So here is my Rust pic which came to me as an idea at about 5.30am this morning.  I stole the idea from a wonderful piece of art I have hanging in my house by MariaLouisa Muircastle titled 'Can You Picture That?'. Hers is 50 million times better than mine, but the concept is of the back shot of a woman framing the moon.  I also decided that rather than showing two pics, I could combine them.  I knew I wanted to show the back of the jacket, remembered the poses from aDORKable and 'voila'.  Ok, it wasn't quite as simple as 'voila', but I am pleased with the result.

I am calling this...

Picture the Rust




Fairy Pic:
Outfit:  *Evie's Closet* - Apple Fairy
Hair:  ChiChickie - Piper
Skin:  Ploom - Lea - Honey
Ears:  Gauged - Elf Ears
Pose:  Focus Poses - Fairy
Sim:  Elf Forest

Non-Fairy:
Jacket:  Miel - Varsity Jacket
Pants:  RAW Static - Street Style
Hair:  ChiChickie - Piper
Skin:  Ploom - Lea - Honey
Pose and Frame:  aDORKable Poses - Framed

Comments

Popular Posts