Depraved and Loving It

As you know, I have some fav events and hunts in SL that I never miss.  One of these has always been anything from Depraved Nation so I am excited that the Depraved Summer Hunt kicks off tomorrow!  I am also excited that I get to give you a taste of some of the items you will be hunting for.  As always, the standard of items is high and I know you will not be disappointed.

Not in Hunt:  Beanie is from .evolve., Gun is from Olive Juice and Hair is from CaTwA.

Pic 1:
Bandana:  [AsYLUM] - Brutal Bandana with Texture Change
Outfit:  [SAKIDE] - Grungy Summer Outfit - Khaki (White also in Pack)
Pose:  Juxtapose - DSL Hunt Female 3
Shoes:  Duh! - My Gear High Tops - Black
Kanjis:  Endless Pain Tattoos - Kanji 3


Pic 2:
Skin:  Shiva - Fairy-Love
Outfit:  Leri Miles Designs - Find Me
Pose:  Juxtapose - DSL Hunt Male 1
Kanjis:  Endless Pain Tattoos - Kanji 2


Pic 3:
Kanjis:  Endless Pain Tattoos - Kanji 2
Boxers:  Rispetto Designs - Amore Boxer Set (For the Men)


Pic 4 and 5:
Outfit:  {:ThirteenTH:} - Cut-off Shorts and Love Ace Tank
Ring:  :::Scrub::: - DP Cameo Ring








Comments

  1. Nice city style! I got excited to see this "cat" ring :) Where did you buy it?! And why no one is modeling good designer sunglasses like this? Or i just didn't find the shop..I want to wear it on my Lily :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts