Grungy PopTart


Today I got the new Group Gift from PopTart, so I thought I would grunge up a bit to show you.  I found some accessories from the ZombiePopcorn Carnival (still going til the 30th of June) that added to the outfit perfectly.  The League necklace is so cool 'cos you can add your own pics to it.  I had fun with that!

I have decided that my current shape (Anaise from Skin Within) wasn't quite grungy enough so I went with a shape from [glow] studio called Silvia which is why I look a bit different from usual.

May I make a suggestion to the pose makers out there?  I need some poses specifically made for blogging these types of pants!  Just sayin'.




Outfit:  {PopTart} - Leopard Crop Top and Corduroy Skinnys - Grey Swag (Group Gift)
Necklace:  *League* - Sideshow Necklace - Style 3 (ZP Carnival)
Piercings:  .:ellabella:. - Pull (ZP Carnival)
Other Accessories:  Ci Co - Carnival Jewelry Set - Spoiled Rotten (ZP Carnival)
Hair:  Arata Shouten Renewal - Opening Gift - Marmite (from ages ago)
Tattoo:  [trs] - Belly Quote (Past hunt gift)
Skin:  Sugar - Cry My Heart Out (Past hunt gift)
Shoes:  The Dressing Room - All Right Shoes - Autumn Black (Group Gift)
Background:  PNP - City (Past 60L item)
Poses:  aDORKable Poses - I used a mix of poses from different packs

Comments

Popular Posts