Hello, Weekend!

Couple of quiet days in SL, but I knew the weekend would change all that and I was not disappointed.  I feel the shopping wind blowing in my direction and these lovely items are just the beginning.  I am also looking forward to SUYS, Fairytales in 2012 and ESPECIALLY the Home and Garden Market Summer Fair which has all sorts of entertainment and even a hunt!  YUSSS!

Pic 1:
Outfit:  PurpleMoon Creations - Manager's Choice #27 (55L)
Pose Prop:  WetCat - Die 4 PM (PurpleMoon Creations Group Gift)


Pic 2:
Dress:  PurpleMoon Creations - Cheetah Dress - Mesh (Group Gift)


Pic 3:
Dress and Nails:  RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Open Dress Cotton Candy and Nailed - Cotton Candy (Taste of SL Hunt)


Pic 4:
Outfit:  PurpleMoon Creations - Manager's Choice #28 (60L in 60L Weekend)



Comments

Popular Posts