Huge Mesh!

The other day when I called my post 'Meshing About' I had no idea there was a hunt of a similar name:  Mesh About Hunt.  I laughed when someone told me about it, and then, of course, I had to go do it.  It is fabulous and a nice relaxed hunt with not too many "Grr!" moments.  Thanks, organisers and store owners!

All items below are from the hunt unless otherwise stated.

All poses are from Focus Poses and Background is awesome new set called Along the Edge from PNP

Pic 1 and 2:
Hair:  Ploom - Daisy (#29)
Top:  Apple May Designs - Graphic Tank - Gobbler (#54)
Skirt:  .evolve. - Dandy Skirt - Ecru (#1)
Shoes:  bitch - Cork Soled Wedge - Black (For sale at faMEShed)



Pic 3:
Skirt and Top:  Geometry - Candy Tanks and Precious Ruffle Skirt - Teal (#2)


Pic 4:
Dress:  B&T Mesh Studio - Black Chiffon (#3)


Pic 5:
Dress:  Happy Undead - Tube Dress - Summer (#4 - Also in melon colour)


Pic 6 and 7:
Dress:  *[Eclat]* - Sinai Dress (#6)
Boots:  [GoS] - Desire Ankle Boot - Baby Pink (#7)



Comments

Popular Posts