It is About the Mesh

More today from the Mesh About Hunt and the quality continues!  I will be sad when I get to the end of blogging this hunt!

I also want to take the time to say a HUGE thankyou to all of you who have taken time out of your busy SL days to fill in the survey.  The responses have been informative, encouraging and useful!  I will give people a couple more days to have their say, then will let you all in on what I found out!  The link to the survey is below:

Blogging Survey

It truly takes less than 5 minutes and will be so helpful to me and the future direction of this blog.  I want to assure you that I will continue blogging as long as you all keep reading and that the survey is not to decide whether I will keep going.  It is just to start looking ahead and to make sure that I am still giving you what you want, while keeping the blogs fresh and up-to-date.  So, thank you so much for your ideas.  Keep 'em coming.

Also thanks to those who are now official 'followers' of the blogs.  The 'join' button is down on the right hand side of the page so join up and lets get to 100+ followers!

Anyway, less blah, blah and more of why you tuned in...

Background is from PNP (Dreamland Pack) and Poses are from aDORKable Poses (Blogger Bubble).

Pic 1:
Hair:  Ploom - Daisy (#29)
Outfit:  **Asteria Creations** - Beach Mini (#49) NB - Check the name of the sim when you go here...just sayin'.


Pic 2:
Top and Shoes:  Has Been - Mesh Around Bowling Shirt and Shoes (#51)


Pic 3:
Dress:  American Bazaar - Ivy Dress (#53)


Pic 4:
Top:  Jinx'd - Mesh Drawstring Tube (#52)


Pic 5:
Earrings:  MG Jewellry - Zaadori - Jade and Silver (#50 - Also in Jade and Gold)
Necklace:  Izzie's - Panda Necklace (#16)
Top:  NiNight Creations - ILoveDots Top (#56 - 2 diff tops in pack)




Comments

Popular Posts