Meshing About

Ok, I am a mesh addict.  I admit it freely.  It is just so...easy.  No fiddling with prims or resizing.  Sure, sometimes it doesn't quite fit perfectly, but most of the time it is just right!  Here are some mesh goodies for your addicts out there.

I am also excited to introduce a new store (for me) that has some lovely mesh and non-mesh items at great prices.  It is called TorMe and I the dress I will show you grabbed my attention because the texture is so cool.

Pic 1:
Dress:  [SAKIDE] - Taffeta MESH Dress - Blue (New Item)
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Anais MESH Hair - Gingerbread (ZombiePopcorn Brand)
Flip-Flops:  J's - Flip-Flops for Ladies (Group Gift)


Pic 2:
Dress:  TorMe Designs- Mesh Tumbler Satin Sash Dress


Pic 3:
Jeans:  JANE - Sweet n Low Jeans - Indigo
Top:  JANE - Boyfriend Tank - Eggshell





Comments

Popular Posts