Bag O' Goodies

I am in love with today's items cos they are so cool.  I am especially liking all the free stuff I found.  It is nearly rent day, so I no spending for me!  That is what makes SL so great.  Free stuff abounds if you know where to look.

Pic 1:
Hair:  ChiChickie - Sophie - Vanilla (Free for Group Members)
Dress: "+TOMOCHI+" - 007 (Free at Okinawa Summer Festival)
Tattoo: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Mapped Tattoo (see yesterday's blog for more info)
Bracelet:  Elemental Jewelry - Summer Lovin' Hunt Bracelet (GLG Summer Lovin' Hunt)


Pic 2:
Top:  -siss boom - - Chemise 4 (New Item - works as a dress too!)


Pic 3:
Dress:  ASO! - BeachOP - Grey (Free at Okinawa Summer Festival)


Pic 4:
Top:  [SAKIDE] - Muted! (Private Room)
Pants:  ASO! - Beach Baggy Pants - Grey (Free at Okinawa Summer Festival)


Comments

Popular Posts