Bunch of [SAKIDE]

One of my fav stores is [SAKIDE] and I love blogging their items because they offer such a wide variety from casual to formal and everything in between.  I realised once I had done the pics that I had a whole black and white thing going on, broken only by a splash of red.  That was probably not important info, but there ya go!

The items I am showing you today are all from events that are happening around the place.

Background is A Dark Night 5 from PNP.

Pic 1:
Outfit:  Linen Harem Outfit (Seraphin Turns One Birthday Hunt Item)
Hair:  LaViere - Dakota Platinum


Pic 2:
Outfit: Essential Clubbing Outfit (Perfect Wardrobe)


Pic 3:
Bikini:  Glamour Bikini - Black/Silver (The Black Market)


Pic 4:
Top:  Epic Knit Top Black/White (Private Room)


Pic 5:
Dress:  Ganache Dress - Black/Red (ZombiePopcorn Brand)


Comments

Popular Posts