"Give me Scars, Give me Pain"

First, I want to thank all of you for the wonderful feedback! Every once and awhile I get inspired to create something different than blogging men's fashion. This photo idea has been brewing in my head for a couple of weeks now and I'm so glad I can finally post it. Again, pose came from my wonderful friend, Adaline May. I feel this reflects where I am in my life at the moment and I'm sure all of you have a "fighter" within.
Fight on!

                                                                           
                                                                     Credits:


Hair: U. December - Picasa
Skin: Birth- Nico
Jeans: Ronsem - Baggy Jeans Dark
Dirt Layer: ViGo- Dirty all over

Comments

  1. That's not the pic i picked, or?
    Still a great shot :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts