Heart of an Angel

Ever An' Angel wows me.  They keep bringing out awesome and awesomer (patent pending on that one), items that make me gasp when I see them.  Today's clothing is no different.  I fell in love the moment I put it on and I love the way the mesh jeans move and look so real.  Ok, I confess, I was checking my own butt out!

I teamed up the look with this gorgeous hair from ChiChickie called Jolene (in first two pics) and Avery (in third pic), which are available at the Hair Fair, and these always amazing items from {what next} which are for Lazy Sunday this week.

The background is from PNP and is called Persnickety (60L Weekend item).

Jeans:  Mesh Boho Trim Jeans - Soft Blue
Top:  Breezy Back Top - Mist
Shoes:  Trim Denim Flats - Indigo



Top and Skirt:  Ruffled Boho Skirt - Indigo
Jewellery:  Boho Garden Jewelry Set


Furniture:  {what next} - Charlotte Coffee Table, Books and Lantern (Lazy Sunday)


Comments

Popular Posts