Monday, Monday

Quiet ole day in SL today.  Arrived on to only 10 notecards.  That is almost some kind of record.  But, that doesn't mean that I don't have things to show you.  It just means I can breathe and take the time to do some pics for you and to clean out my inventory...again.  It has got away on me. I can also fill you in on whatI have been up to in SL.

The last few days I have been touring SL looking for a new house.  This is not an easy task and I am getting fussy about what I want.  I am spoiled for choice, really, but I have some specific requirements.  However, it has made me realise the quality that is out there, so if you are like me and looking for home, then you will have tons of fun looking.  I will say that I love the house rezzers, but I may have bunged a few up around the place, so if you get to one and a house is already rezzed and the one you choose just merges with the one already there...that was probably me.  Sorry bout that.

Anyway, I am still looking, but I will keep you updated on what I find...when I find it.  I know it is out there waiting for me.

In the meantime, here are some lovely new items to get ya running about and shopping.

Background is from PNP - Muted Colors.

Pic 1:
Hair:  Amacci - Celine - Coffee (Hair Fair item)
Top:  Leri Miles Designs - Anna - Mesh Cami - Azure (Seraphim Turns 1 Hunt item)
Pants:  Siss Boom - Low-Rise Cigarette Mesh Jeans - Indian Lake (225L - New Item)
Boots:  That Chick - Boho Wedge Clog (Petite Version also available)
Skin:  Siss Boom - Secret Love Parisian Disco Night Out (Group Gift)


Pic 2:
Dress:  World's End Garden - Comme des Fleurs (Group Gift - Mesh)


Pic 3:
Gown:  PurpleMoon Creations - New Dawn Gown - Nude (15,000 Members Group Gift)


Pic 4:
Top:  Hucci - Ramara Top - Stripes (Group Gift)
Jeans:  Ever An' Angel - Mesh Boho Trim Jeans (New Item)


Pic 5:
Top and Skirt:   That Chick  - Triple Dip - Dark Summer Dresses - Reds (New Item)


Comments

Popular Posts