Not Quite Friday

Well, that is a lie.  It is Friday for me, but it is not quite in SL.  So, before the craziness begins I thought I would show you a few new items I have lying about.

I hope all you in the US had a great and safe 4th July.  I also hope that you are somehow keeping cool.  Does it help to know that I am freezing here?  Perhaps not.

Anyway, here are some cool goodies to have you looking awesome in SL summer.

Pic 1:
Dress:  *TuttiFrutti* - Red and White and Blue Mesh Mini Dress (0L)
Skin:  JE*Republic - Sophia (0L)
Lipstick:  Baiastice - Fashion Lipstick - Red
Hair:  Truth - Jessie - Swedish


Pic 2:
Dress:  -siss boom- - Brighton Shore Dress - Denim (New Item)


Pic 3:
Dress:  Quintessencia - Vick Grid Black Dress (New Item)


Pic 4:
Dress:  Valentina.E.Couture - Long Summer Dress - Black Zebra (FaMESHed Group Gift)
Necklace:  U&R Dogs - Turandot Pierced Earrings (colour-change) and Necklace - Grape (New Items)



Pic 5:
Top:   Baiastice  - Laura Mesh Top (Group Gift)
Pants:  {PopTart} - Hipster Jeans - Light Blue (New Item)


Comments

Popular Posts