Pre-Weekend Furniture Bonanza

I love getting ready for the weekend in SL, and today I am being super organised.  That is only cos I told a friend of mine that I was going to be.  I decided it was about time you actually saw weekend items before the weekend actually finished.  Easier to get the items that way!

These items are all from different events, so make sure you take a look at the websites for more info if you need it.

Pics 1and 2:
Senzafine - "Gemma" Ottoman (60L Weekend)



Pics 3-5:
Cleo Design - Summer Garden Party (Cookie Jar Summer Garden Party) and Couch Set (Hunt Item)




Pic 6:
Prism Furniture - Blackbeard Pub Set (The Pirate Hunt 2)


Pic 7:
JJ Lanes - Charleston Set (Happy Home Hunt)


Pic 8:
Dench Designs - Flower Fireplace (Happy Home Hunt - no the Dench Designs is not on front of fireplace...I put it there!)


Pic 9-11:
Lustre Designs - Kitchen Shabby Chic Country Set (New Release)




Comments

Popular Posts