Vacation, Holiday; They're All The Same

I'm back from my trip to Melbourne, Australia! I loved every minute I was there and it was very much needed. Melbourne is a city with a lot of personality and character. It's not busy and aggressive like New York, but has it's own charm. It appreciates art, diversity, culture, and I loved the local eateries (keep my stomach full and I'm a happy camper). Every street you turned onto, offered something different, yet even more amazing than the last.

I left on the day hair fair started, so as soon as I got back, that was my first stop. I also stopped by one of my favorite men's store, Kal Rau. While there, I picked up the store group gift as well as a pair of mesh jeans.

Hat: Argrace @ Hair Fair - Straw Fedora/Crosby Dark Brown
Shirt: Kal Rau- Promo V-neck Mesh
Jeans:  Kal Rau  - Baggy Jeans M2 Mesh




Comments

Popular Posts