And Back to Fashion Voodoo

There are sooooo many great things to show you that I am beginning to worry that I will not be able to show you them all before it is over!  That is why I am making sure I get as many into pics and onto the blog, so you have plenty of time to get over to Fashion Voodoo and shop up a storm.

Today I have taken the pics inside a Garden of Dreams Dreamscene.  The one I am in is called The Village.  You are going to get to see a lot more of these, cos I am in love with them!  They are stunning!

Here is some more shopping goodness.

Pic 1:
Hair:  MADesigns - Eloi - Light Blonde
Skin:  Cheeky - Katja - Cream
Top:  deeR - Mesh Shoulder Sweater
Glasses:  SuperBia - Doots Glasses
Earrings:  HollyWeird - Chakra Earrings


Pic 2:
Dress:  LeeZu - Mali Dress - India


Pic 3:
Dress:  D R O P - Petit Dress - Blue


Pic 4:
Dress:  SuperBia - Stella Dress - Blue


Pic 5:
Lingerie:  Blah - My Petit Amour Lingerie - Rockstar


Comments

Popular Posts