Spotlight on Prism Furniture

The lovely Lily from Prism Furniture gave me this STUNNING new beach shack to look at and I just had to bikini up and take some pics to show you.

I know there are a few beach huts about, but Lily has taken them to the next level with this new release.  I absolutely love the bay window which makes this shack a whole new shape and makes me just wanna move in and live here!

She has also added some extra features that make this beachy shack just gorgeous.  Check out the stained glass, the life preserver and the ships wheel all on the frontage.


Inside is this fabulous furniture and accessories.  I love the extra touches like the tables with shells inside, the towel bag and the Shack Fence Wall Shelf.  This place is ready for you to just step inside and enjoy!




And those special extras do not finish there.  I love the outside wall with the hanging surfboards and surf sign.   This beach shack is a must have, so make sure you go have a look for yourself at Prism Furniture's mainstore from today or on Marketplace as of tomorrow.



Credits:
Surfboard Pose in Pic 1:  PNP - Surfin' Gift
Bikini:  P&T - Anchors Away
Hair:  D!va Hair - Tomoko2 - Type A - Moon
Footwear:  J's - Flip Flops
Skysphere:  A.D.D. Andel - Beach Days Skysphere

Comments

Popular Posts