Taste of Vintage

Sadly I was not lucky enough to get picked as one of the bloggers for the Vintage Fair this year, but I am still lucky to have some awesome designers who gave me some of their items from the fair to blog!  Thank you to them!

I haven't been over to the fair yet as I am scared of lag, but I will be venturing in in the next few days, because if these items are a mark of the standard, then the rest must be awesome!

The background is from PNP and is called WW2 France.  I have used other accessories in these pics.  Please IM or leave a comment with your name if you need to know where any of them are from.

Pic 1:
Dress:  Leri Miles Designs - Abigail Mesh Dress - Black and White


Pic 2:
Leri Miles Designs - Veronica Mesh Blouse - Roja


Pic 3:
Top:  Leri Miles Designs - Wench Mesh Blouse - Rose
Jeans:  Leri Miles Designs - Bell Bottoms - Black


Pic 4:
Dress:  [SAKIDE] - Vintage Frills Lace Dress - Black


Pic 5:
Dress:  [SAKIDE] - Simplicity Dress - Black/White Dots
Earrings:  U&R Dogs - Cembalo Pierced Earrings - Vintage


Comments

Popular Posts