And More Furniture...

I promise that tomorrow I will show you some clothes and fashion items, but today I cannot help but show you these lovely items to spruce up your home.  They are GORGEOUS and I am adding these to my place ASAP!

Also I have some Collabor88 items for ya in case you can't get in!

Pic 1:
Pilot - Pipe Shelf v2 (Four Walls Hunt - 10L)


Pic 2:
{what next} - Seasons Frame - Tree and Oslo Chair - Autumn (Left) and Aztec (Right)


Pic 3:
{what next} - Seasons Prints (with Tree above these are the Lazy Sunday item)


Pic 4:
{what next} - Oslo Chairs (for Arcade Gacha Event - they come in pairs - one with blanket and one without.  Starts Sept 15th)


Pic 5:
LISP Bazaar - Anna Sofa, Chairs and Coffee Tables (Collabor88 - Colour change chairs and sofa, accessories on tables not included)



Comments

Popular Posts