Mixed Bag

Here are a whole heap of lovely things that I just had to show you.  I have been wearing these around and loving them sooo much.  I even had to go and get some matching shoes for the Leri Miles Dress (Pic 1) because I didn't have any to go with.  Sometimes this job requires sacrifices that I am willing to make...

All pics taken inside the Garden of Dreams Dreamscape - Fest - Empty

Pic 1:
Dress:  Leri Miles Designs - Penelope MESH Cocktail Dress - Lemon and Lime (VIP Group Gift)
Shoes:  G*Field - Ribbon Slingback Shoes - Lime


Pic 2:
Dress:  [SAKIDE] - Moroccan Print Dress - Beige (The Black Market)


Pic 3:
Dress: [glow] Studio - Uzaki Dress (The Dressing Room Blue)


Pic 4:
Dress:  Baiastice - Xeolion Mesh Dress (Sept Group Gift)


Pic 5:
Dress:  Tee*fy - Adelaide Mesh Romper Dress (I got this in 50L Friday last week - but sure they would be instore)




Comments

Popular Posts