Bit Nasty

I was wandering about today and collected a couple of fab group gifts that I just HAD to show you.  Paired them up with this great set from KaTink and some clothes and items from the new round at Acid Lily and we have the makings of a great blog post.  Well...this is me we are talking about, so let's go with mildly informative and marginally entertaining.

Anyway, it gives me the chance to ghoul up a bit again and you know how much I love that!

Pic 1:
Dress:  Azul - Suzanna Halloween (Group Gift)
Skin:  [Mystic Canvass] - Moretta Skin (Acid Lily)
Shoes:  SeVered GarDeN - Halloween (Group Gift)
Hair:  RUSH - Queen Black Widow Spider Hair (Old Hunt Gift)


Pic 2:
Dress:  GizzA Creations - October Group Gift


Pic 3:
Outfit:  [FIEND] - Wildside Outfit (Acid Lily)


Pic 4:
Dress:  ~Sassy!~ - On Track Dress - Orange/Black (Acid Lily)


Pic 5:
Outfit and Face Paint:  Bitch Tail - Upper Cut (Acid Lily)


Comments

Popular Posts