Monday Monday

Normally Monday is a day to be feared and hated, but in SL this is not the case as it means the new round at Acid Lily will be out!  Yay!

I am loving these fresh new items and I especially love the prices!  Bargains galore.

All items are from Acid Lily unless otherwise stated.  The background is from KaTink and is from the Autumn Splendour Pack 2.

Pic 1:
Outfit:  Envious - Let It Fall
Pose:  {Co*Motion} - I am a Fashion Model 1
Hair:  Exile - Betty Lou - Vanilla (Subscriber Gift at Exile)


Pic 2:
Outfit:  [FIEND] - Mesh Sweater and Shorts
Pose:  {Co*Motion} - I am a Fashion Model 6


Pic 3:
Tunic:  Leri Miles Designs - Sydney Mesh Tunic - Grape
Pose:  {Co*Motion} - I am a Fashion Model 9


Pic 4:
Outfit:  Envious - Night Stalker
Pose:  {Co*Motion} - I am a Fashion Model 8






Comments

Popular Posts