Pretty Clothes

I was spoilt for my birthday this year because a friend gave me some vouchers to Prism Clothing Designs and I had a fab time picking out some gorgeous clothes.  Although I got them for myself, they are just too amazing to not show you.  I only hope I can do them justice.

Umbrella poses are a mixture of KaTink, LISP Bazaar and {what next}.  The gorgeous autumn pose area is from KaTink.  Hair is from D!va at Collabor88 and skin is YS&YS at The Dressing Room.

Pic 1:
Sequoia by Journey in Cape Cod


Pic 2:
Wicca by Journey in Stripes


Pic 3:
Blossoms by Journey in Summer Vines


Pic 4:
Cindy Mesh Cami and Pleated Skirt by Journey in Linen Stripes


Pic 5:
Ellia by Journey in Lotus


Pic 6:
Falbala by Journey in Ziggy


Pic 7:
Josie Mesh Dress by Journey in Cartier


Pic 8:
Tabby Fall Knit Tunic in Albuquerque


Pic 9:
Taylor by Journey in Dreamy



Comments

Popular Posts