Went for a Walk

I went for a walk today in the garden.  I tried to find a really autumn looking place, but none jumped out at me, so I went to one of my fav places in SL: Forest Floor.  I love this place because it has all sorts of amazing areas for pic taking and it is sooo pretty.

Speaking of pretty...on to today's items!

My hair today is from CaTwA and I blame Anne for making me go over there.  I have a problem.

Pic 1:
Outfit:  Pure Poison - Cute Autumn Mesh Outfit (99L til Monday)


Pic 2:
Outfit:  Marley - Smack That (Acid Lily)


Pic 3:
Dress:  [SAKIDE] - Graceful Dress - Noire (Cinema Event)
Bag:  [SAKIDE] - Elegant Leather Bag (Cinema Event)


Pic 4:
Coat:  Prim & Pixel - Stylish Duffle Coat - Fuschia (0L for Breast Cancer Awareness Month)
Shorts:  even.flow - Dressy Shorts - Brown (Acid Lily)
Tank and Leggings:  Jane - Intrinsic Tank and Fuzzy Tights (My wardrobe MUST HAVE items)


Comments

Popular Posts