Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, American friends!  I hope, as you are reading this, that you are not suffering too much from overindulgence in turkey, candied yams, pumpkin pie and pecan pie.  Those are the things I would have overeaten if I was from your part of the world. 

I did try to get adopted by an American family for the day, but no one seemed keen.  Strange that...

It is a great day for all of us to be thankful.  I am thankful for so many things and today I am going to show you some of the SL items I am thankful for.  

My friend, Anne, told me today that the answer to overindulgence and grumpiness is 'shopping'.  In fact she said that '42' is not the answer, 'shopping' is.  In SL, I think she is right!

Background is called Countryside and is from KaTink.

Coat:  {MoYaz} - Daisy Mesh Duffle Vest - Grey (Acid Lily)
Romper:  {MoYaz} - Mesh Romper - Evita (Acid Lily)
Hair:  Amacci - Ayana - Coffee (New Release)


Corset:  {MV} - J.U.B.S. Corset (Acid Lily)
Jeans:  Leri Miles Designs - Night Club Mesh Jeans - Rouge (Acid Lily)
Jewellery:  Phoebe - Laia Earrings and Necklace (Acid Lily)


Outfit:  22769 - Lynette Outfit (The Gallery Gift Shop)


Dress:  [SAKIDE] - Fashion Skull Dress (Unhinged)
Socks:  [SAKIDE] - Far North Slippers and Socks (Around the World)


Dress:  Glam Affair - Perla Sweater - Marocco (Collabor88)
Ring:  U&R Dogs - Mother Goose Watch Ring (The Fair)



Comments

Popular Posts