It's Friday and It's Furniture

I will say, though, that 'furniture' does not quite encompass what I have to show you today.  I don't think I could pick one noun that would.  I have so much and they are all so varied and wonderful in their own right!

I was absolutely spoiled today because I was about to take the pics when the lovely Tess from Spargel & Shine Homes gave me this fabulous Winter Sky Platform to show, so I decided that it would be the perfect backdrop for all of today's bits and pieces.  To quote Hannibal Smith, "I love it when a plan comes together".



Right, lets dive into it then!

Sky Platform:  Spargel and Shine Homes - Winter (New Release - Measuring approx. 128 x 100 square meters, it can fit your small or medium sized home)
Bench:  L'aize Dayz - Winter Bench 2012 - Black (New Release)


Chest:  L'aize Dayz - Mesh Blanket Box (New Release)


Trees:  Garden of Dreams - Chill Grove Tree Set Mesh (New Release and heaps more than shown here)


Airship:  Garden of Dreams - The Airship V1.0 (100L @ Christmas Market Area)


Chair:  Spargel & Shine Homes - Urban Chic Loveseat (New Release)


Signs:  {what next} - Looking for a Sign (Arcade Gacha Dec 1st Opening - 25L - More signs than shown here)
Lights:  {what next} - Amalfi 'Holiday' String Lights (Lazy Sunday)



Comments

Popular Posts