Frost on 12-12-12

It is the 12th of the 12th 2012.  I wanted to do the post at 12 past 12, but I can't be bothered waiting.  It is a bit exciting thought isn't it.  It is made all the more exciting by the fact that the Frost Fair starts!  It is a Depraved Nation event and, as anyone knows, these are always a goodie.  The items I have seen so far are A-MAZING!  Loads of clothing, accessories, skins, shoes, poses etc for men and women.  I am sure Riley will be convinced to show you a few of the men's items!

So today I will give you a preview.  I am sorry I am only showing two pics today. My home sim disappeared today and have spent all day trying to sort it.  Then having to retrieve all my non-copy items when was finally given access.  SIGH.

Shape and Skin:  Modish - Farryna - Crema
Hair:  Adoness - Auralee - Champagne
Dress and Scarf:  Apple May Designs - Frost - Muted Blue and Frost Knit Scarf - Off White
Boots: Le Primitif  - Quad Boots - Navy
Pose:  WetCat - Carmen Runway Set


Outfit:  X*Plosion - Tingly Outfit
Pose:  WetCat - Laze Runway Set






Comments

Popular Posts