Happy New Year

New Zealand (or as I like to call it, Aryaland) has the wonderful distinction of being the first country in the world to see in the New Year.  In fact, 2013 is but a mere 2 hours away as I type this, which tells you one of two things:

1.  I am dedicated in bringing you this post on New Year's Eve

OR

2.  I have no first life and am sitting at home.

Sadly, it is number 2.  I wish I was out, but I am not due to some things outside my control. Dang it.

Anyway, it means I can get this post out and ready for you to peruse on your New Year's Eve.  By the time you read this it will be 2013 for me and 2012 will be sooo yesterday!

Happy New Year, my wonderful readers, friends and designers.  May 2013 be full of laughter, peace and fun!


Skin:  Adam and Eve - Laina Desaturated (0L)
Hair:  EMO-tions - Christmas Angel - Snow (Group Gift)
Mask:  Star Kindler - Scrollwork Blue Silver Mask (Past Hunt Item)
Wings and Jewellery:  Finesmith Designs - Papiyon Silver (New Release)
Pose: Glitterati Poses - Martini

Comments

  1. Such a gorgeous look to usher in the New Year... Happy New Year Arya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rudh! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts