How Many Sleeps?

I am not counting the sleeps yet, cos I know it is just too far away for me to get excited right now.  So, I will just keep showing all the amazing stuff that is appearing around SL.  And there is a lot of that!  I am having trouble keeping up with it all.  I just think I am on top of it all and I log on to more!  I am not complaining of course, cos this is blogger season!

Today, I have bits and pieces to show you from round and about.  I will talk you through them.

First up is this awesome group gift from *Coco*.  The store is redecorated there are some awesome new mesh items.  I had a blast looking about at all the great stuff!  This group gift is called Tuxedo Jacket with Sequin Dress.  The hair I am wearing Valerie2 from Wasabi Pills and can be found at Collabor88.


This next pic is also from *Coco* and is also a group gift.  It is called Shirt Dress and so cute.


This next dress is a wee stunner from Somnia.  This one is Velvet Shimmer - Blue and I am loving the colours and flow of this pretty dress.  It is in the With Love 3 Hunt and is only 10L for a whole heap of colours!


Next outfit is from [SAKIDE] and is also from the With Love 3 Hunt.  So 10L for this cool First Frost outfit and a great men's sweater (Riley to show later). The funky glasses are an Advent Calendar item from 22769.


These next few items are from Asteria Creations.  First is this GORGEOUS dress called Santa Girl Mini in ivory.  It is a non-mesh item and a new release in store.  Perfect for a holiday party! (Make sure you check out the sim name when you go visit...just sayin'.)


This classy outfit is called Sequin of Trend in black and red.  I love the gloves.  The jacket and skirt are mesh items.


Speaking of cute...check out this little mesh outfit called Sonia.  These shorts are awesome!


Up next is the December Group Gift from GizzA.  Wow!  Love it.  The cool mask is from Finesmith Designs and is the Cosmic Mask in Black.


Lastly make sure you run and grab these Lazy Sunday items from {what next}.


Oh and check out my new house.  It is from Trompe Loeil at Collabor88.  It is mesh and comes with the totally snow covered pines and the snow pile in the pic.  I will show you the inside when I have finished decorating.










Comments

Popular Posts