'Twas the Night Before Christmas

And in my house all is quiet.  I am waiting for Santa to arrive. He has to leave early to get the presents to us before he heads off to the rest of the world.  For me, Christmas Day is an hour away.  I am very excited.  I may not get to sleep.

While I wait for Santa to arrive I may as well fill my time by showing you some Christmas goodies!

The background is from KaTink and is Silent Winter 2.  Hair is from Exile and is called Waiting for Tonight. How apt!  You will find it at My Attic @ The Deck. The little Gothmas tree is a subscriber gift from {MV} and is called 'Why, Charlie?'. The snowman is from Garden of Dreams.

Beanie:  Kal Rau - Mesh Beanie (Group Gift)
Jacket:  Baiastice - Vintage Jacket and Winter Scarf (Group Gift)
Jeans:  Mirror's Enigma - Megumi Mesh Skinny Jeans - Grey (Frost Fair)


Outfit:  SeVered GarDeN - Cindy (Subscriber Gift)


Dress and Hat:  [SAKIDE] - Christmas Eve Gown - Red  (Gothmas by Gaslight)


Dress:  e! - Glimmer Dress (Christmas Gift In Store)
Boots:  [SAKIDE] - Appeal Boots Snow - Red (New Release)


Dress:  22769 - Sweater Dress (Dec 24th Advent Gift)
Antlers:  [SAKIDE] - Long Gothmas Antlers - Silver (Gothmas by Gaslight)





Comments

Popular Posts