Inventory Clean Out and Memories

I cleaned out my inventory today.  It was horrendous as usual.  I have all these great sorting systems then I totally ignore them and stuff was everywhere.

I also have one folder that gets items thrown into it and I haven't cleaned it out in ages.  It is called 'Furniture'. It contains houses, furniture and garden items from way back.  I found 6 folders in there from stores that don't even exist any more. I had a moment of silence for them, so please know I miss you Awesome Blossom, Abode, Molto Bene, elefantu, La'Licious and Belle Belle.

I also took a moment to mourn the loss of Spruce Up Your Space, which was were I was introduced to a lot of these places and fell in love with home and garden items in SL.

Anyway, at the end of it all I threw out a bit and kept a lot, but still managed to get rid of over 3,000 items.  I felt proud.

A while back I did a post with some helpful hints that are still applicable today.  The post is called Arya's Helpful Hints.  I am working my way through them again and getting rid of loads.  How quickly I forget.

The funny thing was that when I finished I went shopping to celebrate...that is IRONY right there.

Hair is from Wasabi Pills and is called Shiki.

Dress:  Immerse - Cami Red/Smoke (New Release)
Bike Pose Prop:  {what next} - Summertime Bicycle Pose Prop


Dress:  A Z U L - Group Gift 2013 Feb (Group Gift)


Outfit:  [SAKIDE] - In the Army  (Recent Release)


Dress:  Leri Miles Designs - Daisy Dress - Green (Recent Release)
Bike Pose Prop:  {what next} - Bicycle Love Pose Prop


Dress:  Kaithleen's - Delicate Lace Mini Dress (Acid Lily)



Comments

Popular Posts