Time's Up

It's amazing how much can be accomplished in SL in just a short period of time. I took some time off from Second Life and blogging, but it's incredible to see how innovative designers have been with Mesh.
 In just a few months, I felt out of the loop and to be honest, a bit rusty of where to go. 
I started off with some of my favorite stores like Ronsem. They have a variety of new mesh releases that are skillfully textured (I may have been wearing these outfits for awhile, because I like them that much. Don't Judge!). Jump down to get more details!

Picture 1:
Jacket: Ronsem- Leather Jacket/Brown
Shirt: Ronsem -Stitch Tee
Jeans: Ispachi @ Fameshed -Renwick Jeans
Shoes: 2Real - Holbrookz



Picture 2:

Shirt: Ronsem- Military Shirt 2
Jeans: Ronsem: Straight Jeans
Shoes: 2Real - F-Wings


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts