Booyah for the Bunneh!

I hope the Easter Wabbit has been delivering to your house this weekend.  I can confess to eating a marshmallow egg or two....or three...we will just leave it there.  Let us not mention it again.

I thought I had better bunny up and go hunting for some eggs.  It was the perfect time to wear this funky and oh-so-cute bunny hoodie from [SAKIDE].  It is aptly called Imma Bunneh Hoodie and I am wearing the pink one.  Cute as!


The Bird Party Easter Antlers and the Peeps Easter Basket are both from [Circa].  Both are 1L egg gifts from The Nest Easter Egg Hunt.  Fun wearables.

The necklace is from Creations by Fairie.  It was at the SL Buddy Walk Charity Event, but since that is finished you can probably find it at their main store.  It is a Faberge Rose Egg Necklace and you can also get the earrings to match.


I am loving these fun poses too.  They are from {SeVered Pose} and are from Set 1 and 2.  The poses are new items and the packs and such great prices.

The rest of the items are from my inventory.  The pink chucks are from DECO, hair is from Exile and the skin and lipstick are from Tuli.


Comments

Popular Posts